Winter grounds maintenance work set to get underway
Our winter grounds maintenance work programme will be getting underway in some areas from 14 October.
Teams will be out and about throughout the winter months, ensuring green spaces in our communities remain clean and tidy.
Accuro and Pinnacle provide this service in communal gardens, open spaces and housing schemes run by Aldwyck Housing Group.
Over the winter months, work involves:
- Edging of shrub beds and hedge lines
- Shrub reshaping and reduction (species specific)
- Hedge reduction (cutting back last year's growth, ensuring window and door access is maintained)
- Rose pruning (removing all dead, diseased and dying wood)
- Cultivation of beds to include weed and litter removal
- Weed spraying of hard surfaces (weather permitting)
Accuro will also provide an ongoing leaf and litter removal service at all sites until the end of January, with the frequency based on weather conditions.
A full schedule for Accuro’s winter grounds maintenance programme can be seen here. The Pinnacle schedule will be available soon. Please be aware that all dates are approximate and weather dependent.
To find out more about our grounds maintenance service, visit our estates services page.